Sample of Editing Projects
For works in process, names of authors are undisclosed to maintain confidentiality
ACADMIC AND SCHOLARLY
- How Readers Enter the World in Front of the Text: Reading the Rich Young Man in Mark's Gospel with Paul Ricoeur. Completed Thesis by Qi Zeng, Dominican School of Philosophy, Berkeley, California, 2019.
- The Divine Feminine in the Andes: A Comparative Triadic Theology from a Feminist Indigenous Perspective. Completed dissertation by Maria Cecilia Tizano la Fuente, Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, California, 2019.
- How Does it Feel to be You: An Introduction to Animism, by Oshri Hilzenrath, book published 2018. ISBN: 978-965-90023-0-6. Available here: https://www.howdoesitfeeltobeyou.com.www.howdoesitfeeltobeyou.com
- From Crone to Mentor by Dr. Doris Bersing, Psychologist and Geriatric Consultant. (Completed 2018).
- Sailors, Soldiers and Saints: Religious Paintings for the American Military in World War II, completed dissertation by Dr. Holly Anne Mitchem, Graduate Theological Institute, 2018.
- John Ruusbroec: Daily Meditations on the Spiritual Espousals, book editing in process authored by a professor at the University of Southern California, in process 2018.
- Sensory Selves: Images of Medieval Women Reading. Dissertation in process, Graduate Theological Union 2018.
- "In Communion with God's Sparrow: Incorporating Animal Agency into the Environmental Vision of Laudato Si," by Mary Ashley, Sophia International Journal of Philosophy and Traditions, published January 4, 2018.
- The Centrality of Chance in Statistics by Qi Zeng, Dominican School of Philosophy, Berkeley, 2017.
- "Human Perceptions of Draught in Karamoja, Uganda" by Dr. Katherine Nakalembe, University of Maryland, 2017.
- Towards a Catholic and Integral Ecology: Scotist and Animalist Conceptions of Moral Rationality. Dissertation in process, Graduate Theological Union, 2016.
- Spirituality of Beauty in the Art of Artemisia Gentileschi and Elisabetta Sirani by Dr. April Renee Lynch. Completed Dissertation, Graduate Theological Union, 2013.
- Haiku Journey Through 20th Century Music, Suncloud Press, November 2019.
- Bold Heart Ranch, Mary Melcher, President. http://boldheartranch.com, website editing, 2018.
- Learning About Love Through Travel by Maria Cabbat, 2017.
- "Food for the Parks: A Roadmap to Success." A Monograph of the Institute at the Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Parks Conservancy, 2013. Multiple authors.
Publications and Conference Papers by Cristina Olsen
- Kissing the Sky: Poetry and Photography, Suncloud Press, Novato, California, 2015.
- Nature in the Lives of Saints Brigit, Patrick and Columba, Lambert Academic Press, Saarbrucken, Germany, 2012.
- "No-thing and Is-ness in Meister Eckhart," Cultural Integration Fellowship Conference, San Francisco, 2012.
- "David Faas ha Muerto," Moving Art (an international culture and arts online magazine). www.moving-art.net/poetry/article/David_Fass_ha_muerto.aspx?sflang=es, 2009.
- “Did Brigit Love Animals Like a Good Celt Should? A Look at Cogitosus’s Life of Brigit,” Comitatus, Journal of Medieval and Renaissance Studies, UCLA Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Volume 33/2002.
- "The Island of Iona: Landscape, Sanctity and Retreat," Museum of Welsh Life Publications, Cardiff, Wales, 2002.
- "Iona: The Spiritual Landscape of the Columban Exile," Papers of the International Medieval Congress, University of Leeds, England, 2002.
- "The Alchemical World of Saint John of the Cross," Publications of the Cultural Integration Fellowship, San Francisco, 2000.
- "Gardens and God's Presence: The Confluence of Ethics and Aesthetics," Papers of the Conference of Environmental Aesthetics, Utah State University, 1999.
- Psychological Principles Applied to Learning and Tutoring Languages. Tutoring Training Module, Sonoma State University, 1980.